25 Humber Street, Salisbury QLD 4107
RENOVATED HOME ON HUMBER, PERFECT FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS
Walking into this stunningly renovated home you will be won over by its character, style, and charm; it is undoubtedly the perfect property for a first home buyer or investor.
The new kitchen is superb with its timber bench tops complimented by elegant traditional kitchen cabinetry. The island bench is certainly the feature and will be the main gathering point when entertaining friends or family. The quality stainless steel appliances include a dishwasher, electric oven and cook top with canopy range hood.
The large open plan, air-conditioned living and dining area is just off the kitchen and boasts modern contemporary colours which are enhanced by the beautiful timber floors that flow throughout the home. The ornate cornicing is also something to behold, ensuring this period feature continues to live on in modern times.
All 3 bedrooms are generous in size and are serviced by the amazing new bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and modern frameless shower. Two bedrooms have freestanding wardrobes which will stay with the property, the perfect wardrobe and storage solutions.
Fully fenced on a 599m2 block there is room for the kiddies to run around and the fur babies as well. Underneath the house is plenty of storage, a laundry area and secure parking for a small car.
Features at a glance:
• 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, master has air-conditioning
• Updated kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and timber bench tops
• Light and airy open plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning
• Beautiful timber floors throughout along with lovely ornate cornicing
• Recently painted inside and outside with a contemporary palette
• Quality light fittings & fixtures throughout; Fabulous breezes flow too
• Handy second toilet at the top of the rear steps, always good to have
• Fully fenced 599m2 block; Large grassy area, perfect for kids and pets
• Literally a minute to the closest bus stop and located centrally in Salisbury
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all within minutes to this wonderful property. Also close are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 599 m²
- Secure Parking