41 Bellevue Avenue, Salisbury QLD 4107
ANOTHER SALE BY MARK WARD PROPERTY
Welcome to 41 Bellevue Avenue Salisbury … you are going to fall in love with this charming home from the moment you step through the front gate and up on to the large front veranda with its perfect aspect towards the sun rising.
Walking into the property you will be immediately enchanted by the open plan living and dining with its period features including the bespoke china cabinets defining the two areas and the stunning polished floorboards. A large air-conditioning unit services both areas for warmer and cooler months.
With three great sized bedrooms and an adjoining study this floorplan makes it the perfect home for a young family looking for closer contact room options.
The bathroom and separate powder room are both modern and functional and offer the privacy required in today’s family home.
Step down the back stairway to the large new entertainer’s deck and additional relaxation areas, perfect for large family gatherings. Afternoon sunsets and outdoor dining are going to be one of the best parts of living in this fabulous home.
Under the house is oodles of storage, a laundry and secure undercover parking for two small to medium cars.
Features at a glance:
• 3 large, carpeted bedrooms plus adjoining study with plenty of storage
• Functional kitchen with oodles of cupboards and room for large fridge
• Tidy bathroom with shower and vanity plus separate powder room
• Light and airy open plan living and dining with large air-conditioning unit
• Stunning period features including polished floors and bespoke china cabinets
• Fabulous entertainers’ backyard with multiple relaxation options on offer
• Large under house storage with laundry and parking for two small-medium cars
• For peace of mind there are security screens and bars on most windows plus doors
• Easy care, fully fenced expansive 522m2 block perfect for children and pets
Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane. Being only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
The Salisbury train station, city bus stops, shops, cafes, and leafy green parks are all accessible to this wonderful property. Also close to Aldi, the QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and the M1, which will get you into the city in about 12 mins time (in good traffic).
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
For more information please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 522 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes