99 Massinger Street Salisbury, QLD 4107OFFERS IN THE HIGH $600,000'S
FULLY RENOVATED HOME ON A 597M2 CORNER ALLOTMENT
House - Salisbury QLD
Relax on your enclosed and secure front porch secluded from the street by a manicured hedge surrounding the property. Fully renovated to a high specification, this fantastic home positioned on a quiet central Salisbury street offers everything you require for modern day living.
Within short walking distance to the Ainsworth St shops, Russ Hall Park and Ballistic Beer Co, your family will delight in the position of this property. The bus stops are also only a short walk away, creating quick and easy access to the city. A 2 minute drive will take you to the Salisbury Train Station, Aldi supermarket, hairdressers, restaurants and take away food shops on Orange Grove Road, and the ever popular Hedge Espresso on Lillian Ave.
* 3 spacious bedrooms (2 with built in cupboards)
* Stylish modern bathroom with huge double shower
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
* Large open plan dining and living area opening to front patio area
* Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout / stylish downlights
* Wheelchair accessible back entry with ramp leading to the back door
* Additional outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the property
* Single lock up garage with additional carport & further off street parking
* Fantastic 597m2 corner allotment in quiet Salisbury setting
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
Salisbury is positioned only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and has become one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane South in recent years. With easy access to the Freeway and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, it’s not hard to see why people want to buy in this fantastic suburb.
For more information on this property, please give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 597 m²