9 Sheridan St Salisbury, QLD 4107SUBMIT OFFERS!
STYLISH RENOVATED HOME WITH MASSIVE GARAGE (POSSIBLE DUAL LIVING OPTION)
House - Salisbury QLD
This beautifully renovated property boasts all the key elements you look for in a modern family home. Sitting on a generous 622m2 block the home is situated on a very wide and quiet street. The owners are sad to leave their neighbours behind, as it is one of the most loving neighbourhoods around.
The home is a culmination of style, design and trendy finishes that makes it stand out from the rest. The home offers an inviting entrance, a spacious living room, 3 comfortable bedrooms, plenty of storage and a stunning newly renovated kitchen and bathroom. The garage is also complete with shower, toilet and kitchenette.
The new gourmet kitchen is out of this world and is one of the best kitchens in Salisbury. It is extra spacious, with a plethora of bench space, an underslung sink, quality stainless steel appliances, a feature splashback, Corian benchtops, soft close doors and drawers, 2 x 32L pull out bins, a fully integrated AEG dishwasher and oven, pull out pantry and a breakfast bar.
The bedrooms feature custom-built cabinetry with heaps of storage and have all been freshly painted. The bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, 3 wall recesses, black Caesarstone vanity top with his and hers basins, wall integrated shaving cabinet, large mirror doors, black toilet with in-wall cistern and a deep shower-bath.
The open plan design provides great functionality, brought together by stunning new flooring and highlighting the homes best aspect – the large covered rear deck (recently has had decking re-laid and oiled) which overlooks the leafy backyard, perfect for entertaining.
The large 57m2 garage at the rear of the property has been built with bessa block walls and is complete with kitchenette, shower and toilet and offers loads of possibilities for dual living or a home-based business.
Summary of Features:
• Recently renovated, immaculately presented with fresh paint throughout and stunning new flooring
• Open plan living area with TV wall mount and Foxtel connection
• Stunning kitchen with key finishes including Corian Benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances
• Modern bedrooms (main with built ins, A/C, tv wall mount and new blinds)
• 2nd bedroom with small built-in cupboards and stretch PVC ceiling
• 3rd bedroom with modern lighting, built-ins, A/C and stretch PVC ceiling
• Stunning modern bathroom with double vanity, bath, large mirrors and lots of storage
• Large renovated laundry downstairs with benchtops and good storage space
• Impressive storage cupboards throughout home including a massive linen cupboard in hallway
• Sliding doors lead to large, private covered entertaining deck
• Spacious, fully fenced, 622sqm block with leafy backyard, easy to maintain gardens and second outdoor entertainment area beside garage
• Side access to double garage with hot and cold water with toilet and shower
• Gate at the back of the property leading to running and bike path – all night BP just walking distance away
Salisbury offers an array of amenities including numerous shopping strips, medical centres, trendy cafes, restaurants and parks. Take advantage of the direct access to the CBD with Salisbury Train Station or express buses on Orange Grove Road.
This beautiful home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State school and independent Brisbane Christian College.
If you’re looking for a private, secure home in a friendly neighbourhood community that is central to all amenities and individual extras then this could be your opportunity to secure something special. Call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 622 m²
- 2 Garage