9 Maitland Street Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $615,000
FANTASTIC HOME ON A PERFECT 670M2 ALLOTMENT
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Are you looking for a warm, well designed, open plan, family friendly home, with a great sized fully fenced yard? Well look no further – you’ve found it!
This beautiful home has everything you need to come home from work and relax in. Stunning polished timber floors flow through the home, giving it a warm and welcoming feel as soon as you walk through the front door. Well maintained, very tidy and in a wonderful central Salisbury location, only a few minutes’ walk from the local shops and public transport.
• Large, light filled lounge with open plan study nook, A/C & ceiling fan
• Well-designed galley kitchen with polished wooden benchtops, electric stovetop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher
• Bedrooms all have A/C & ceiling fans with built-in robes in 2
• Bathroom features full size shower over bath and good storage
• Separate toilet not in bathroom
• Large under storage area underneath the house and off-street parking inside yard
• Spacious outdoor covered entertaining area
• Fully fenced 670m2 block
• Currently tenanted at $500 per week
This great family home is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College. Only a short walk to the nearest bus stops and shops, local churches and amenities Salisbury has to offer.
The popular Hedge café is also a short walk away, where you can enjoy a scrumptious breakfast or lunch, and the train station is less than 1km away.
Only 10km to Brisbane CBD, Salisbury has become one of the hottest and most popular suburbs in Brisbane south over the past few years and is serviced by Aldi shopping, QE 2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus. Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square are also a short drive away, so you can see why this location is perfect!
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 0434 917 766 to arrange an inspection of this fantastic home.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 670 m²