8 Baikal Place Westlake, QLD 4074Sold $790,000
LIVE THE LUXURIOUS LIFE CLOSE TO BRISBANE RIVER
House Sold - Westlake QLD
This massive 5-bedroom, 3 bathroom, Tudor style home will provide your family with comfortable living in the suburbs. With an open fireplace in the living area, a separate formal dining room, a tiled family room out the back, large modern kitchen, undercover entertainment area and double garage, this immaculate residence offers the modern day family absolutely everything required from a family home.
This property has two-street access and wonderful street appeal with landscaped gardens and palm trees out the front to create the perfect setting. After walking up the garden path, step through your double front doors to the reception area of your home and through to the first spacious living area with an open fireplace. Your friends and family will be impressed by the amount of room available in this stunning home. Off the kitchen is a formal dining room complete with chandelier for added charm and a second informal dining area/family room out the back as well. With an extra bedroom downstairs, there is plenty of space for the whole family to move about.
Upstairs are 4 spacious bedrooms and the family bathroom. The main bedroom is absolutely enormous and accommodates its own retreat/study area off to the side, a walk-in robe, extra built-in cupboards for storage and a large ensuite complete with spa bath.
Return downstairs to your large backyard with undercover entertainment area where you can entertain in style. The double garage has internal access and brand-new flooring and the whole house has a vacu-maid system built in.
• Enormous main bedroom with A/C, ensuite (with spa) walk-in robe and built-ins
• Space for parent’s retreat/study or nursery area in main bedroom
• 2nd and 3rd bed also with A/C and built-ins
• 4th bedroom with fan and built ins
• Family bathroom upstairs with bath, large shower and separate toilet
• Internal stairway and plush carpets in all rooms
• Large reception area with double front doors
• Spacious, carpeted living area with open fireplace, ornate cornices and dado rails
• Formal dining room with chandelier, ornate cornices and dado rails off the kitchen
• Large kitchen with double sink, dishwasher, electric oven and stovetop and copious amounts of storage space
• Tiled second living or dining area/family room/kids play area off kitchen with A/C
• 5th bedroom with built-ins downstairs
• Third bathroom off laundry area
• Internal access to double garage with electric doors
• Vacu-maid throughout the property
• Good street appeal at the front of the property
• Large backyard with undercover entertainment area
• Fully fenced 843m2 block with palms lining the driveway and a matured mango tree out the back
Westlake is located less than 20kms from Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to the Jindalee DFO and multiple golf courses. The IGA is only 2 minutes drive away and the Mt Ommaney Shopping Centres is only 7 minutes away. There are multiple parks dotting the area, multiple bus stops just down the road and the Brisbane River less than 1kms away.
There are multiple good schools and childcare centres close by and on the weekends adults can treat themselves to Paradox Wines which is only a 3 minute (uber) drive from your house or take the kids to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary which is only 15 mins drive away!
This property is going to be snapped up fast, so come along to one of our open homes or give Mark Ward a call today on 0434 917 766 to book an appointment to view this lovely property
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 843 m²
- 2 Garage