74 Rocklea St Archerfield, QLD 4108Sold $370,000
LOADS OF SPACE FOR CARS
House Sold - Archerfield QLD
This renovated 3 bedroom timber home is looking for a new owner. With a new kitchen, bathroom, polished wooden floors and fresh paint, this property would suit someone wanting to live close to the city, without having to pay the price tag!
The living area is light filled and the open plan kitchen has loads of storage space. This house was raised in 2008, creating a massive storage area underneath the house, with the ability to drive through to the spacious, fully fenced backyard.
• 3 good sized bedrooms (2 with built-ins)
• Renovated kitchen with electric oven, stove to and lots of storage space
• Light filled, open plan living room
• Polish wooden floors throughout the home
• Family bathroom with bath
• Massive storage area underneath the house with separate large laundry
• Large 607m2 block of land which is fully fenced and has a leafy green outlook
Only 11kms from the CBD, this property is located in a cul-de-sac with green space at the end and a bus stop less than 200m away. Hungry Jacks, McDonalds and Bunnings are within walking distance and the Salisbury train station and the Rocklea Showgrounds are just a short drive away.
Archerfield is fast becoming a hot spot for many families who want to live close to the city in an affordable suburb. With a rental return of approx. $365-390 per week, this home would suit an investor or a tradie looking for some more space to call their own.
If you would like to inspect this property, please give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
*Disclaimer – photos of the property were taken in 2014.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 6 Garage