61 Henson Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $627,500
IMMACULATE HOME WITH STUNNING NEAR NEW KITCHEN
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This stylish, contemporary low set brick home is in immaculate condition and offers modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Featuring a near new gourmet kitchen with stunning Miele appliances, a spacious open plan living and dining area with a seamless connection to the large undercover entertainment area overlooking the beautifully landscaped private backyard.
This home is perfect for young families or retirees looking for a low maintenance home in the heart of Salisbury close to all amenities. There is absolutely nothing to do with this home, with new carpet in all 4 bedrooms, near new floating floors in the main living areas, new tiles in the kitchen, beautiful new plantation shutters, new paint, all tastefully completed to enhance this fantastic home
There aren’t many quality lowset brick homes on the market at present, so get in quick while it’s still available!
• 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, 3 of which are built in (main with en-suite and walk-in robe)
• Renovated 2-pac kitchen with 40mm stone benches, Miele stovetop, dishwasher and oven, modern lighting, undermounted double sink, breakfast bar with loads of storage underneath, double fridge space with wine racks above, lots of cupboards and large modern tiles
• Open plan dining area and living room with A/C and modern fans with remote controls
• Sliding shutters provide breezes to the living and kitchen areas
• Modern family bathroom with bath, separate shower and heat lamps
• Laundry with built-in storage
• Single lock-up garage with access to the backyard down the side of the house
• Spacious undercover entertainment area off living room
• Grassed area, dwarf mandarin and mango trees, shed, established gardens and chicken coop
• Solar hot water system (only 12 months old)
• Satellite dish for your viewing pleasure
If you’re looking for a family home in a great suburb, this is the house for you. With stylish features and a private backyard, this property is close to Hedge Espresso, Salisbury Train Station, multiple bus stops, Ballistic Beer Co and much more.
Salisbury has an array of shopping strips, good schools and childcare centres, cafes, green spaces, and a great public transport system. It’s located just 10kms from Brisbane City and just a short drive from Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, QE2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus.
Come along to one of our open homes, or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 to inspect this property before it’s sold and you miss your chance to secure a great family home in Salisbury.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²