61 Henson Rd Salisbury, QLD 4107OFFERS OVER $635,000
MODERN BRICK & TILE HOME WITH STUNNING NEW KITCHEN
House - Salisbury QLD
This stylish, contemporary home has a smart, brick exterior and modern fixtures and fittings inside. Featuring a near new kitchen with superb Miele appliances, open plan living and dining area, a modern family bathroom, a large undercover entertainment area, and a beautifully landscaped private backyard – which even has its own chicken coop!
This home would be perfect for young families or retirees looking for a low maintenance home, close to the city, at an affordable price. The open plan kitchen/living area, which overlooks the backyard, creates an inviting space to call home. There aren’t many quality lowset brick homes on the market at present, so get in quick while it’s still available!
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins and fans (main with ensuite and walk-in robe)
• 4th bedroom with fan and shelving
• Renovated 2-pac kitchen with 40mm stone benches, Miele stovetop, dishwasher and oven, modern lighting, undermounted double sink, breakfast bar with loads of storage underneath, double fridge space with wine racks above, lots of cupboards and large modern tiles
• Open plan dining area and living room with A/C and modern fans with remote controls
• Sliding shutters provide breezes to the living and kitchen areas
• Modern family bathroom with bath, separate shower and heat lamps
• Laundry with built-in storage
• Single lock-up garage with access to the backyard down the side of the house
• Spacious undercover entertainment area off living room
• Grassed area, dwarf mandarin and mango trees, shed, established gardens and chicken coop
• Solar hot water system (only 12 months old)
• Satellite dish for your viewing pleasure
This property is an absolute must to inspect, built in 2008 this lowset brick home is offering the lifestyle you have been dreaming of.
If you’re looking for a family home in a great suburb, this is the house for you. With stylish features and a private backyard, this property is close to Hedge Espresso, Salisbury Train Station, multiple bus stops, Ballistic Beer Co and much more.
Salisbury has an array of shopping strips, good schools and childcare centres, cafes, green spaces, and a great public transport system. It’s located just 10kms from Brisbane City and just a short drive from Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, QE2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus.
Come along to one of our open homes, or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 to inspect this property before it’s sold and you miss your chance to secure a great family home in Salisbury.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 406 m²