460 Orange Grove Road Salisbury, QLD 4107FOR SALE
RENOVATED HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL BACKDROP
House - Salisbury QLD
Sit on your large back deck and look through the trees, out over the netball fields behind this lovely private home. This property was renovated 7 years ago and has a modern kitchen and bathroom, 3 bedrooms, a study and a large back deck overlooking the parklands.
With a bus stop located 180m from your door, this property is perfect for someone wanting to purchase a home close to the city. There are a multitude of fast food places within walking distance as is the Salisbury Hotel and green leafy parks surrounding this home.
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins (main has ensuite with large shower)
• Extra study/walk-in robe/4th bedroom with built in desk and sliding door to deck
• Family bathroom with shower over bath and heating lamps
• Large kitchen with electric oven and stove, double fridge space and servery area to deck
• Large open plan living and dining area with bi-fold doors leading to deck
• Polished wooden floors and downlights throughout the home
• Sound insulation throughout the house
• Downstairs laundry with lots of storage space
• Large back deck with solar span insulation overlooking the parklands
Salisbury is fast becoming a popular suburb for families, as there are many highly regarded schools in the area, lots of green spaces, trendy cafes and restaurants and lots of public transport for easy access into the city. The train station is a short drive from this property, as is Toohey Forest, shopping centres, the QE2 Hospital and Griffith University.
Apples on Ainsworth is less than 10 minutes walk away through the park, where you can enjoy an organic breakfast, lunch or dinner, or head across Orange Grove Road and arrive at Zarraffa’s Coffee, McDonalds, Crazy Fish Sushi, Burger Urge, Foodworks or the Salisbury Hotel. The M1 will get you into the city in less than 15 mins, or to the Gold Coast in under an hour.
If you would like to inspect this property, please give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 607 m²