4/58 Birley St Spring Hill, QLD 4000OFFERS OVER $449,000
TWO STOREY APARTMENT IN A SMALL BOUTIQUE COMPLEX
Apartment - Spring Hill QLD
Located in a prime inner City position, directly next to Brisbane Private Hospital this spacious two-storey apartment in Spring Hill is beautifully presented, and features a large balcony with a leafy view off the main living areas and a wonderful loft bedroom with private en-suite.
The main living area is downstairs and encompasses an open plan living, kitchen and dining area, a 2nd bedroom and a two-way main bathroom. The living area leads to a large covered balcony which overlooks the other well-maintained houses and units on the street.
The loft-style master bedroom features high ceilings, an Art Deco style window feature, built-ins, A/C and en-suite. Placed in a secure boutique complex with just 3 other apartments and only a 1 minute walk to the Brisbane Private Hospital, this apartment will give you easy access to the city at an affordable price.
• Open plan living and dining area with modern down lights
• Kitchen with new Euro oven, hot plates and Dishlex Dishwasher
• Hidden laundry in kitchen with dryer included
• Servery from kitchen through to living area
• Sliding doors to large undercover balcony with leafy outlook
• Upstairs carpeted, loft style main bedroom with high ceilings, Art Deco style windows, built-ins, A/C and ensuite
• 2nd bedroom features built-ins, fan and two-way bathroom
• Newly painted interior, new curtains and new carpet in lounge
• Quiet and leafy area surrounded by other well-presented properties
• Undercover lock-up storage shed inside garage (2.1m x 1.7m)
• Secure car park plus visitor parking space
• Boutique development of only 4 apartments
• $480-$500 per week rent is achievable for this property
If you’re looking for a comfortable, easy to maintain home that’s full of potential, you shouldn’t look past this property, as it’s in a much sort after area! Within walking distance to the Roma St Parklands (where you can enjoy a relaxing day in the park), and the heart of Brisbane City, you will be spoilt for choice when choosing somewhere to entertain yourself and your family. If you work in the city you can jump onto one of the many buses or trains to get there, or enjoy a casual morning stroll through the city, doing a spot of window shopping on the way.
Distance to popular city locations:
Roma St Station – 400m
Central Station – 450m
Queen St Mall – 700m
Wintergarden – 750m
Myer Centre – 800m
The river – 1km
This property is suitable for investors (as a rent of $480-500 per week is achievable) or owner-occupiers who want to live close to the city centre. Don’t delay as this property will sell quickly. For an inspection on the property, come along to one of our open homes, or give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces