4 Meldrum Street Salisbury, QLD 4107OFFERS OVER $629,000
NEWLY RENOVATED HOME BACKING ONTO RESERVE
House - Salisbury QLD
With polished wooden floors, plush new carpets, a new kitchen and 2 modern bathrooms, this home has been lovingly renovated, ready for you to move straight in.
The main bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite, reverse cycle air-conditioning and modern down lights. The kitchen provides open plan living to the dining area and entertaining area through sliding glass doors. The yard backs onto the reserve, meaning your kids can access the “enchanted forest” behind the home and play amongst nature for hours.
• 2 large bedrooms with walk-in robes and modern down lights (2nd bedroom with fan)
• Main bedroom with air-conditioning and ensuite with large shower head, vanity with stone counter tops and good storage
• Kitchen with quality appliances including an electric Smeg induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven, new Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, soft close drawers and cupboards, good storage, double sink, beautiful feature tiles, statement pendant lights and polished wooden floors
• Living area and study nook have air-conditioning and modern downlights
• Traditional cornices in living area and main bedroom
• Open plan dining area with large linen cupboards off to the side
• Glass sliding doors leading to covered entertainment area
• Modern main bathroom with bath and separate shower, double shower heads, built-in recesses in shower and bath, large mirror and stone counter top
• Separate laundry, electric hot water system
• Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
• Gate leading to the forest out the back of the property
• Tandem garage with electric door and loads of storage underneath the house
Nestled alongside the Toohey Forest Conservation Reserve, this family-friendly suburb has proven to be the perfect locale for first home buyers and young families. Salisbury sits only 10km from the CBD with regular express buses and 2 train stations a short drive away. There are multiple walking tracks and safe cycle tracks to the City and Mt Gravatt from Toohey Forest. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Garden City and Sunnybank Plaza are just minutes away.
This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. Enjoy one of the many local cafes, restaurants or fast food places that the suburb has on offer, or take your kids to play in the many parks that dot the area.
For all enquires on this fantastic home, please call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 today, before this home is sold.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage