389 Musgrave Rd Coopers Plains, QLD 4108OFFERS OVER $569,000
CUTE COTTAGE IN COOPERS PLAINS
House - Coopers Plains QLD
This 3 bedroom, weatherboard cottage would make the perfect first home for someone wanting to own their own plot of land close to the city. Located in the middle of Coopers Plains, the home is walking distance to Orange Grove Road Plaza, city bus stops and the train station, QE2 Hospital and Griffith University. Sunnybank is only a 4 minute drive, where you will find major shopping centres, as well as the popular Market Square with a plethora of eateries.
The home itself is immaculate and offers 3 spacious bedrooms, a stylish renovated bathroom, a modern kitchen, study nook and an incredible rear deck where you can sit and enjoy the sunshine. The good sized backyard is perfect for kids and family pets to play in, and there is accommodation for 3 cars and a workshop.
• 3 bedrooms all with A/C (main and 2nd bedroom also have fan)
• Living room has A/C, fans and double doors which open out onto front porch and back deck
• Kitchen with polished wooden floors, modern downlights, island bench and electric stove and oven
• Study nook off kitchen which could be turned into walk-in pantry
• Renovated family bathroom with bath and modern vanity
• Massive back deck overlooking leafy green landscaped backyard
• Large separate laundry off back deck
• Carport and double garage (1 car access to garage)
• Grassed backyard with established garden beds (with citrus trees) and hedge out the front for privacy
• Covered patio out the front
• Fully fenced 607m2 block
Westfield Garden City is only 8 mins drive and Brisbane City is less than a 20 minute drive away. Toohey Forest is also close by where your family can enjoy picnics and bushwalking amongst nature.
This one should not be missed!
Come along to one of our open homes or Give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 for more information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage