364 Henson Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
A SUPERB HOME – MOVE STRAIGHT IN AND ENJOY!
House - Salisbury QLD
This modernised Post War Homes exudes warmth in its simplicity and sophistication in its design. If you are looking for a home you can move right into without having to renovate or re-design, this champion abode will not disappoint. It has multiple winning features vying for top place.
Possessing an enviable contemporary kitchen with spacious Caesar Stone Benches that sprawl 3.5 metres in length, you can live out your master chef dreams as you ignite the gas cooktop for a cook-off. Just off the kitchen is the newly added rear veranda which overlooks the huge private backyard with beautiful landscaped garden beds and lots of space for the kids to play.
Other great features of the home you’ll absolutely adore include:
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
• Smaller 4th bedroom / nursery / study
• Beautiful polished floors throughout
• Very chic custom Franklyn window blinds
• Stunning rear veranda with Toohey Forest views
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benches and lots of cupboard space
• Delonghi gas cooktop and oven with Whirlpool dishwasher
• Landscaping completed to perfection just 1 year ago, with a great selection of plants.
• Workman’s area with huge storage space, potential to build in for dual living
• Great bus transport at your doorstep, or express city bus just 160 metres away on Orange Grove Road
This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
Only 14km to Brisbane’s CBD, Coopers Plains is serviced by Aldi shopping, QE 2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square Moorooka.
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining