3/138 Bankside Street Nathan, QLD 4111$325,000
BRILLIANT BUYING ON BANKSIDE
Unit - Nathan QLD
This private and secure unit offers a wonderful opportunity to buy into a small boutique complex with only 4 units in the lovely leafy suburb of Nathan. Located on the ground level this quality 2 bedroom unit has been recently updated with a fresh neutral colour scheme and new flooring throughout.
Perfect for entertaining the open plan living, dining and kitchen area flows through to the impressive, low maintenance undercover al-fresco area with a large wrap around and secure backyard perfect for a small pet or kids to play.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire the perfect investment property with its low body corporate fees and strong rental return. Also Ideal for the first home buyer or those looking to down size into a quiet and friendly suburb.
* 2 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Great sized, open plan dining, living and kitchen area
* Kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Large undercover alfresco area with backyard
* Good sized bathroom with separate toilet
* Freshly painted with new flooring throughout
* Internal garage with laundry and room for additional storage
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Small quiet complex in central position
* Pets upon application to Body Corporate
* Low Body Corporate fees
Nestled alongside the Toohey Forest Conservation Reserve, this leafy and family-friendly suburb has proven to be the perfect locale for first home buyers and investors. Nathan sits only 11km from the CBD with express bus on your door step, and Griffith Uni (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres Garden City and Sunnybank Plaza only minutes away.
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Shannen O’Connor on 0414 744 894.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces