3/104 Forest Street Moorooka, QLD 4105HIGH $400,000'S
URBAN OASIS IN SMALL COMPLEX
Townhouse - Moorooka QLD
This modern, 2 level townhouse is situated in a small complex with only 4 others. The living room opens out onto a lush, tropical courtyard, complete with undercover entertainment area in the privacy of the backyard. The modern kitchen is also downstairs and is complimented with stainless steel appliances.
Up the wooden internal staircase you will find 3 carpeted bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-ins as well as the family bathroom. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe, an ensuite, air-conditioning and access to the balcony which overlooks the gardens.
This property would suit a young couple wanting to purchase their first home close to the city, or a savvy investor wanting to make money from rent, while adding to their portfolio.
• 3 spacious bedrooms (main with ensuite and air-conditioning)
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with air-conditioning overlooking backyard
• Kitchen has double sink, dishwasher and electric stovetop and oven
• Family bathroom with shower over bath and modern vanity with good storage
• Tiles downstairs, carpeted upstairs, modern downlights and roller blinds throughout
• Freshly painted inside and outside
• Great storage throughout the home
• Single lock up garage with laundry area with storage
• Private, fully fenced courtyard with established tropical gardens and grassed area
• Undercover entertainment area in private courtyard
The complex is less than 10kms to Brisbane City and a only short walk to the Moorooka shops including Woolworths, banks, chemists, fast food cafes and restaurants and multiple bus stops. Moorooka State School is only a short drive away, as are multiple green parks which dot the area.
Give Mark Ward a call now on 0434 917 766 to secure this fantastic opportunity before it’s too late.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces