281 Evans Rd Salisbury, QLD 4107OFFERS OVER $595,000
A SUBURBAN OASIS
House - Salisbury QLD
Hidden behind secure electric gates resides this beautifully renovated property with tropical pool and multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, ready for your family to move straight into and enjoy.
Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms, new kitchen and bathrooms, open plan living, polished wooden floors throughout, and a massive undercover deck overlooking the sparkling inground pool, you will never want to leave home again.
The property has two master bedrooms (one at the front of the house and one at the back). The bedroom at the back has a brand new ensuite with large bath tub, built-in robes, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans and the main bedroom at the front has built-ins, A/C and ceiling fan. The family bathroom has also just been updated with brand new tiles.
The living area is connected to the undercover deck via brand new bi-folding glass doors, enabling you to open the whole house up when entertaining. Imagine sitting on your deck watching the kids splash around in the swimming pool or sitting around the built-in fire pit while having a BBQ in the extra entertainment area in the backyard with friends or family. This home really does have it all.
• Open plan living and dining area with A/C, fan and glass bi-fold doors leading out to the deck
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and modern blinds (main with ensuite, built-ins & A/C)
• Family bathroom with brand new tiles to match the new ensuite
• Ensuite with large bath and overhead shower
• Renovated kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, double sink, electric Westinghouse oven and stovetop and plenty of storage space
• Freshly painted interior with wooden floors throughout (sanded and polished only 3 weeks ago)
• Ornate cornices in living area
• Spacious undercover deck with modern downlights and outdoor fan overlooking pool and backyard
• Laundry, under deck entertainment area and storage area underneath the house
• Tandem garage with extra off street parking inside gate
• Backyard features sparkling inground swimming pool with tropical palms, extra covered alfresco area with built in seating and fire pit in grassed area
• Established tropical garden beds in front and back yards
• Views of the surrounding mountains from the bedrooms and front yard
• Fully fenced 602m2 block with electric gate for privacy
Located in a prime area close to trendy cafes, fast food outlets, multiple bus stops, and green parks, this property will not last long. Within walking distance to Reload Espresso Bar, Apples on Ainsworth, McDonalds, Ballistic Beer Co, multiple fitness centres and parks, and only a short drive to Toohey Forest, Aldi, QE2 Hospital, Griffith Uni (Nathan Campus), Westfield Garden City, Rocklea Markets, Sunnybank restaurants, and the freeway which will get you into the city in 15 minutes.
Salisbury is fast becoming an up and coming area with many professional couples and young families living here. The suburb has such a great community feel and is located close to the city for easy commuting.
There aren’t many quality 4 bedroom homes on the market at the moment, so come along to one of our open homes, or give Mark Ward a call on 0434 917 766 to inspect this fantastic property before it’s gone.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 602 m²
- 2 Garage