267 Henson Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $835,000
CONTEMPORARY BRILLIANCE IN PRIME SALISBURY POSITION
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
Occupying a coveted elevated position on Henson Road with a beautiful outlook to Toohey Forest, this spacious family home is a sleek expression of modern, contemporary design. Only 2 Years NEW with exemplary finishes throughout and incredible attention to detail, be the very first to reside in this amazing home that certainly has it all.
Ideal for the executive family seeking space in abundance and wide open living areas ensuring ample room for relaxation and entertaining. On the lower level the living room, dining room and spacious kitchen all merge together with effortless ease, enjoying high end finishes with sleek porcelain tiling and attractive lighting throughout.
The extensive dining space flows through wonderfully to the huge covered entertaining area overlooking the superbly private yard.
The four large bedrooms of the residence are all on the second level, complimented by the executive family bathroom and en-suite that boasts his and her vanities. Completing the second level is the spacious living and study area.
A host of additional five-star features include:
• Expansive living over two levels
• Four large bedrooms including a stylish master with huge walk-in robe & en-suite
• Caesar stone bench tops on all surfaces including laundry, bathrooms and powder rooms
• European kitchen appliances
• Security screens and blinds throughout
• Fully alarmed with video intercom access for security
• Downstairs powder room
• Large double garage with epoxy floors and internal storage
• Split system air conditioning in living area downstairs and master bedroom
• Fans throughout upstairs
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• Quality carpet throughout upstairs bedrooms and living areas
• Keyless entry front door
• Three separate storage areas, the largest of which is under the stairwell.
This residence offers an exceptional lifestyle option with easy access to all amenities with proximity to a number of schools, buses, train and recreational activities all just minutes away. Enjoy a stroll to one of the many parks nearby or sample the many alfresco cafes which Salisbury now offers.
Not often does a home encompass this level of brilliance, family practicality and position, a true rarity.
***Please note photographs were taken when the property was new***
Call Mark Ward today for more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage