249 Lillian Avenue Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $603,500
IMMACULATE LOWSET BRICK HOUSE
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This spacious, immaculate low set brick home is in a superb central Salisbury location close to the Lillian Ave shopping strip, trendy cafes, parks and 4 highly regarded local schools. Requiring next to no maintenance, this lowset home is perfect for first home owners, downsizers or families wanting to make the move to Salisbury.
Sit on the front patio and watch the day go by or relax out in your backyard where you can watch the kids play. With 3 large bedrooms (all featuring fans, built-ins and new carpet) 2 bathrooms and plenty of living space for the whole family, this home has been immaculately maintained – and it certainly shows.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with air-con, all with ceiling fans, built-ins and new carpet
• Main bedroom with large en-suite and A/C
• Open plan tiled living and dining room with A/C, fan and modern light fittings
• Kitchen with double sink, water filter, electric oven and stove-top
• Large laundry area with good storage and dishwasher
• Family bathroom with bath, large shower and separate toilet
• Fully fenced and secure 478m2 yard with plenty of room for the kids to play in
• Single garage with electric roller door and internal access
Salisbury is fast becoming the go-to destination for families who want to live close to the city, but far enough away not to pay a premium price. This home is within walking distance to local shopping strips where you will find a medical centre, pharmacy, hairdresser, multiple cafes and a bakery, the IGA, a gym, and nail salon, as well as multiple parks, bus stops, local schools, Aldi shopping centre, fast food establishments, the Salisbury Community Sports Club and the new craft brewery Ballistic Beer.
The Salisbury Train Station, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank, QE2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus are only a short drive away. Toohey Forest is also close by and provides the perfect destination for your family to get back to nature and enjoy weekend BBQ’s, picnics or bushwalks.
This home will not last long! Come along to one of our open homes to view this property or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 for more information
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 478 m²