2/24 Glen Street Moorooka, QLD 4105Under Offer
EXECUTIVE TOWNHOME IN BOUTIQUE COMPLEX
Townhouse - Moorooka QLD
Superbly finished to the highest specification, this modern executive style townhome in a small boutique complex is close to all amenities and is one not to be missed. A great location coupled with low body corporate rates, this property is priced to sell and is fantastic value for money.
This home represents modern living in its upmarket design and practicality. Downlights illuminate the whole townhouse, creating an inviting space to call your own. Entertain friends and family on the spacious patio which connects superbly with the kitchen, creating an entertainer’s delight.
2.7m ceilings are the feature of this property, creating an abundance of space. The main and second bedrooms both have walk-in wardrobes, with an ensuite complimenting the master. Stainless steel ceiling fans adorn all bedrooms and the whole home features ducted air-conditioning, keeping the space cool in summer.
• 3 Bedrooms with fan and built-ins with sliding glass doors
• Main bedroom has huge walk-in wardrobes and an en-suite
• Family bathroom with separate bath and modern tapware
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with ceiling fans
• Kitchen has electric stovetop and oven, dishwasher, double sink and large fridge space
• 2.7m high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning and modern downlights throughout
• Spacious undercover entertainment area out the back
• Double garage with internal access
• Separate laundry and toilet downstairs
Only a short walk from the plethora of shops, restaurants, fast food shops and cafes that Moorooka has to offer, this property is also in the catchment of Moorooka State School which is only a 10 minute walk away. The Moorooka train station is less than a 10 minute walk away as well.
Multiple bus stops will take you in and out of the city in no time. There are also many parks and green spaces in the area too. The Rocklea Markets are always a good place to pick up fresh produce when meandering around the stalls on the weekend, or you could try your luck with a hit of golf at the Brisbane Golf Club which is just around the bend. Greenslopes Hospital is also only a 10 minute drive away.
This property would suit a family who wants to live close to the city, or an avid investor wanting to add properties to their portfolio, as a rental return of $500 per week is achievable for this townhouse. Give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 to inspect this fantastic opportunity before it’s sold.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage