18 Maurice Avenue Salisbury, QLD 4107Sold $720,000
ELEGANT CONTEMPORARY HOME
House Sold - Salisbury QLD
This beautiful 3 bedroom home provides a fabulous, free-flowing layout of spacious proportions for relaxed, low maintenance living. Featuring polished wooden floors, a large rumpus room downstairs, an enormous open plan living, dining and kitchen area and modern bathrooms, you will not want to leave the comfort of home.
Imagine sitting on your balcony overlooking the mountains while you sip a cup of tea and enjoy the sunset, or entertaining friends out the back of the home on your large deck with pull out cover for all weather usage. There is even room for extra family to come and stay downstairs in the rumpus room, where they can have access to their own kitchenette and bathroom.
This house is contemporary in style and exudes class throughout. The open plan dining area and the master bedroom both have access to the balcony at the front of the property which provides spectacular views of the mountains to the South. The 3 bedrooms are all up the internal wooden stairs and feature built-ins and modern steel ceiling fans. The open plan kitchen and living area overlook the backyard and are equipped with reverse cycle air-conditioning, modern steel ceiling fans, sheer curtains and picture hanging rails for all of your artwork.
Glass sliding doors open up to the entertainment area at the rear of the property, where there is plenty of room for your children to play on the grass and entertain themselves while you prepare a BBQ on the deck.
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• Main with ensuite, walk-in robe and sliding glass doors to the balcony
• 3rd bedroom has access to the backyard through sliding glass door
• Polished wooden floors upstairs, 600mm ceramic tiles downstairs
• Large open plan living area with ceiling fan and A/C overlook backyard
• Traditional look kitchen with island bench, double sink, good storage, electric oven and Blanco stovetop, and Bosch dishwasher
• Main bathroom with luxurious deep bath and large separate shower
• Separate toilet and laundry room upstairs
• Covered entertainment area out the back
• Balcony at the front has stunning views of the mountains
• Established garden beds and fully fenced yard on 478m2 block
• Downstairs rumpus room with A/C, kitchenette, modern down lights and under stair storage
• Extra bathroom with large shower
• Modern roller blinds and VJ feature wall in rumpus area
• 2 car carport and water tank at the front of the property
• Wooden internal staircase
Maurice Ave is a quiet street with fantastic views. This property is within walking distance to the shops on Lillian Ave and Ainsworth St, Salisbury Primary School, Ballistic Beer Co and many bus stops and parks.
Aldi is a short drive away, as is St Pius Catholic Primary School and Brisbane Christian College, the Salisbury Train Station, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Hills restaurants, Rocklea Markets, Toohey Forest and the M1 which will get you into Brisbane City in 20 minutes.
If you are looking for a modern family home with low maintenance living, this is the property you should be viewing. Come along to one of our open homes or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 for more information.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage