1/4 Tudor Street Mount Gravatt, Qld 4122OFFERS OVER $469,000
SPACIOUS CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT WITH CITY VIEWS
Apartment - Mount Gravatt Qld
Positioned high up in the centre of Mount Gravatt, this spacious stylish apartment offers modern day living at it’s best, including 2 entertaining balconies, one of them with stunning city views.
Boasting an open plan living, dining and kitchen area which flow seamlessly onto both balconies, 3 spacious built-in bedrooms, the master with en-suite, main bathroom and laundry enclosed on the rear balcony. The apartment also features a fully enclosed double lock up garage with an automatic door and room for storage too.
Live a nice lifestyle in the apartment yourself or turn it into an investment property and earn money while adding to your portfolio. The complex is only 7 years old and has 4 apartments within the building, 3 of which are owner occupied.
• 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-ins (Main with en-suite and balcony access)
• Living room with reverse cycle air-conditioning and modern downlights
• Open plan, tiled kitchen and dining area with sliding door access to balcony
• Kitchen features a breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric oven and stove top and a double sink
• Family bathroom with shower over bath and modern tapware
• Large covered balcony off the living area which overlooks the suburb
• Balcony features city views and glass screens for privacy
• Double lock up garage with automatic door and storage
The apartment has inexpensive body corporate fees and is located within walking distance to shops, highly regarded schools, public transport, parks and green spaces, gyms, fast food shops, restaurants, and the Mount Gravatt Hotel.
Big Top Shopping Centre is across the road and includes shops such as Bunnings, Spotlight, chemists, Petbarn, a vet, Snap Fitness, The Good Guys, Godfreys, Blockbuster, Pizza Hut, Brumby’s, Dominos and much more! There are multiple bus stops to get you into the city quickly and the Mount Gravatt Primary and State Schools are also located on the same block as the apartment.
The Greenslopes Hospital is only a 10 minute drive away, as is the Whites Hill Reserve where your family can go bushwalking and enjoy nature at it’s best.
If you would like more information on this fantastic property, contact Mark on 0434 917 766 to inspect before it’s sold!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage