14 Angela Street Salisbury, QLD 4107OFFERS OVER $595,000
QUEENSLAND LIVING WITH A POOL
House - Salisbury QLD
Live the ultimate Queensland lifestyle by purchasing a property with a pool! This lowset, brick home features a private, fully fenced yard with remote control gate, which is within walking distance of the Ainsworth street shops, public transport and the Salisbury Bowls Club!
The 3 bedroom home (with extra sleepout) also has a covered alfresco area, open plan living room with polished wooden floors, a modern bathroom, and additional off-street parking available.
Property features include:
• Open plan living room with polished wooden floors and air-conditioning
• Master bedroom includes air-conditioning, built-in double door robe and insect screens on windows
• 2 remaining bedrooms with built in robes and insect screens on windows
• Sleep out/office with air-conditioning and security screen door
• Open plan kitchen with electric oven and ceramic hot plate
• Alfresco deck area leading from dining room through sliding glass doors
• Modern bathroom with full sized bath and shower
• Separate toilet (not in main bathroom)
• Separate laundry room with exterior access to clothesline
• Rear private covered alfresco entertaining area beside pool
• Fully fenced, 685m2 private yard with electric gate and remote control
• Covered carport and additional off-street parking available
• Large private pool with sand filter – occupants to service
• 5000 litre rain water tank to water mature garden and fill up pool
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts, and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Toohey Forest, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 view the property.
** Disclosure – Images were taken 12 months ago **
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 685 m²