126 Ness Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
NEAT & TIDY HOME ON A PREMIUM 809m2 ALLOTMENT
House - Salisbury QLD
Positioned on one of the best streets in Salisbury, this neat and tidy home is walking distance to all amenities including trendy cafés, highly regarded schools, multiple bus stops and Salisbury train station.
Home buyers looking for that extra space can entertain friends and family with a BBQ in the undercover entertainment area while watching your kids playing in the large backyard.
Investors you can add this fantastic property to your portfolio. 809m2 blocks are a rarity these days, and with tenants already in place, sit back, relax and landbank for the future.
• 3 bedrooms plus sunroom (main with built-ins, A/C and ceiling fans)
• Carpeted living area with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Original kitchen with double sink, electric stove and oven and good storage areas
• Dining room and laundry area at the back of the property with access onto the deck
• Renovated, wheelchair accessible bathroom (shower with detachable shower head) with modern tapware
• Undercover deck overlooking backyard plus extra undercover entertainment area in the backyard with greenhouse shades on the sides
• Security grills and roller blinds on windows
• Water tank and garden shed in the spacious backyard
• Double carport and extra lock up garage
• Tenants in place until November 2018
Salisbury is positioned only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and has become one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane South in recent years. It provides easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square. Brisbane City is a mere 12.5kms away.
126 Ness Road is just a short walk to the popular Hedge Espresso where you can have breakfast, coffee or lunch with your family. Ballistic Beer is also just around the corner for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Garage