125 Ness Road Salisbury, QLD 4107Under Offer
PRIME REAL ESTATE IN A PRIME POSITION
House - Salisbury QLD
This is the first time this immaculate home on one of Salisbury’s great streets has been offered for sale. Elevated position, facing north and offering wonderful breezes, this home has so much potential and I have no doubt it will be snapped up quickly.
With 3 good sized bedrooms (with built-ins in all of them) and two spacious living areas, this lovely home would make the perfect family residence to call home. Imagine your kids growing up here, playing in the large open backyard, reading a book sitting on the bench seat under the flowering Jacaranda tree, or growing vegetables in the established garden beds.
Alternatively, you can add this fantastic property to your portfolio. 809m2 blocks are a rarity these days especially on the high side of the street, so you can move tenants in straight away and landbank for the future.
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with built ins (A/C in main)
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have great storage, with floor to ceiling cupboards
• Large lounge and dining area with A/C
• Closed in verandah, creating the perfect second living area/sunroom
• Large kitchen with lots of storage space
• Family bathroom with bath and good storage
• Laundry area off the kitchen
• 2 car carport with lock up storage room as well as storage cupboard
• Massive 809m2 block with garden beds out the back
• North facing property which catches a nice breeze through the front of the home
• Security screens on windows
Salisbury is positioned only 10km from the Brisbane CBD and has become one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane South in recent years. It provides easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
It’s just a short walk to the popular Hedge Espresso where you can have breakfast, coffee or lunch with your family. Ballistic Beer is also just around the corner for those wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft beer after work.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
For more information on this fantastic property, please give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Garage