11 Malvern Street Salisbury, QLD 4107$569,000+
AN IDYLLIC RETREAT SO CLOSE TO NATURE & THE CITY
House - Salisbury QLD
If waking up to the tranquil sounds of birds chirping and the picturesque view of a beautiful forest seem beyond reach, then this lovely home may be the answer to your dreams. Positioned on a level 728m2 allotment with plenty of potential, this home suits a family wanting to stay in touch with a busy city lifestyle whilst enjoying that charming country feel. There’s an abundance of natural light, wide open garden surroundings with native flora, all neatly bordered with a pretty picket fence and complete with an in-ground swimming pool.
Features of the house that make it even more appealing include:
• Solid timber floors throughout
• Freshly painted interior and exterior with lovely neutral tones
• Master bedroom with wardrobe and A/C
• Air-conditioned living areas
• Spacious modern kitchen with splashback, dishwasher, double sink & 900 mm stove
• Oven rangehood, spacious fridge space
• Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms & living area
• Security screens on all doors
• Nice sized swimming pool
• Small undercover area for entertaining
• Two car accommodation plus second toilet and lots of storage underneath
• Easy maintenance garden
Only a short stroll to multiple parklands, schools, bus stops, shops, cafes and the Ballistic Brewery, this home is in the perfect position for you and your family to enjoy living in the suburbs.
Only 10km from the CBD, and just a short drive to Toohey Forest, Griffith University, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, this home is a peaceful abode with every day convenience.
Give Mark a call on 0434 917 766 to find out more about this fantastic home before it’s sold.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 m²