10 Bellevue Avenue Salisbury, QLD 4107OFFERS OVER $670,000
HIGH END LUXURY HOME IN SALISBURY
House - Salisbury QLD
This 2 year old home has been fitted out with high end finishes to create a stylish, luxurious home for you and your family. With 2700mm high ceilings, double glazed windows, Caesar stone benchtops in the kitchen and both bathrooms, stylish roller blinds, funky pendants and LED downlights throughout, this home is the essence of modern living.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living area overlooks the beautifully landscaped backyard where there is a raised herb garden, beautiful clumping bamboo for privacy and one of the best outdoor entertaining areas in the suburb. There is an outdoor bar with sink and room for a fridge, tables, built in seating and even provisions for a wall mounted TV.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with network data point in the lounge for a smart TV
• Stylish kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, Westinghouse dishwasher and oven, gas AEG stovetop, good storage areas, and space for a double fridge with plumbed water outlet
• 4 bedrooms all with block out blinds (main with ensuite, double sink vanity, rain shower head and loads of storage space, walk in robe, A/C and fan)
• 2nd and 3rd bedroom with built-ins and fan
• 3 section bi-sliding doors to backyard/entertainment area
• Split system air-conditioning to living area and 2 bedrooms
• Family bathroom with Caesar stone benchtops, luxuriously deep bath and separate toilet
• Tiled interior throughout, with carpet in bedrooms
• Separate laundry and gas hot water system
• Double glazed windows and doors for sound insulation
• Undercover entertainment area off living room with vertical garden
• Outdoor bar area with stainless steel benchtop, sink, housing for fridge, table to seat 8 place settings, built-in chairs near fence, and TV bracket
• Colourbond roof, automatic sliding gates for security
• 6 x 6m carport and single garage with electric roller door
• Rear garden shed, low-maintenance landscaped garden and raised vege garden
• Beautiful clumping bamboo for privacy (won’t spread) and luscious lawn area
Salisbury is fast becoming a popular suburb for families wanting to live close to the city with access to good public transport. This property is within walking distance to the Salisbury train station and multiple bus stops. It’s also a stone’s throw from multiple trendy cafes and a shopping strip with local IGA, hairdressers, medical centre and chemist and take-away food shops.
If you would like to inspect this fantastic property, come along to one of our open homes or give Mark a call on 0434 917 766.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 506 m²
- 3 Garage